We are in URGENT need of additional funding to complete the facilities and purchase of additional equipment.
We have already been gifted 1 million dollars in funding with a goal to raise another 1 million dollars immediately. Please help make our dream become a reality, time is of the essence. We have calculated the total cost of this project to be 10 million dollars.
Progress In Pictures
We’ve made tremendous progress already from the generosity of several benefactors. Please click the gallery below to view some pictures of what will soon be a working hospital and healthcare center. With your help we can provide the care and attention these people need. Proper healthcare should never be a privilege.
Donate to Rural India$2,000.00 donated
Our Cause plan is to treat the tribal groups, down trodden, below poverty level, as well as apply for local Government plans in India for medical coverage and qualifying care factors.
(Health care recipients charges will be based on means of the individuals.)
The goal for these funds is to provide aid to rural health clinics, hospitals and telemedicine and the overarching plan is about prevention and reducing morbidity and mortality…India has the highest poverty levels, infant mortality, maternal deaths and lowest hospital beds available and lowest physician to patient ratio.
Immediate Health Care Being Provided:
- Malaria screening and treatment
- House to House Fever Survey including immediate containment and malaria prevention steps
- Vector Born Disease detection and prevention during monsoon season
- Water Born disease detection and prevention
- Leprosy detection and treatment
- HIV/AIDS detection and treatment
- Maternal and Infant Health
- Distribution of pharmaceuticals
The way is paved for more continued service.