Mega Medical & Cancer Screening
Save the date! January 26th, 2020.
Davangiri, Karnataka, India.
Mega Medical and Cancer Screening event!
An invitation of a lifetime! Be a part of The Guinness World Record.
An invitation of a lifetime! Be a part of The Limca National Awards – India
Share on your social media, networks, inner and outer circles of influence, a true Collective!
Financial Sponsors Needed:
1. Mobile Cancer Screening Coach/s A mere $250 K each. Ave cost in USA- 800 K -$1 M/ coach
2. Mega Guinness World Record Events – quarterly, biannually, semiannually, annually.
a) Consumables: – A mere $200-250 K for ~15,000 lives… $15-20/ life. 💪👀 (Ave cost, in USA: $5000/life!!!!).
b) Sponsor 50 local specialist physicians for $100-200/day Total: $5,000 – $10,000.00
3. Sponsor/Invest in High School Students: Robert Turner High School, Pearland, TX.
Approximately $5000.00 each – Round trip airfare, room and board, transportation etc. An opportunity for massive
numbers of procedures under their belt! A feather in their hats – top to bottom! Marketing!
4. Sponsor/Invest in Community College Students – HCC – Allied Health fields. Approximately $5000.00 As
above. Expect publications.
5. Sponsor/Invest in Techs, Medical Students, Interns, Residents and Fellows in training etc. As above. Expect
publications too. Short 1week period (including weekend).
6. Sponsors/ Invest in technologies and innovations
7. CSR! Marketing for every business and entity!
Tax deduction statements, name recognition, quarterly reports on results of investment, based on contribution made
will be offered.
Seize the moment! Seize the opportunity!
Please call with any questions.
Checks payable to CPOI or Collective Power of One – International.
133 N. Friendswood Dr. #315,
Friendswood, TX 77546.
Banking routing and account information provided upon request.
Sathya S. Kalangi MD
CEO/Founder – Collective Power of One – International
133 N. Friendswood Dr. Ste #315
Friendswood, TX. 77581
Please take 5 to tell 5 to share on 5 Social media platforms, to raise $5000.00 each individual on 3 each